Oh No It Happened Again She s Cool Shes Hot Shes My Friend

Modified from iowawildflower
Modified from iowawildflower

For more real confessions, check out R/Confession

one.

I am a 27/F and I masturbate regularly while fantasizing near having sex with my parents. The thought of eating my Mom's pussy or sucking my dad'due south dick gets me so hot. Just I don't retrieve I could do information technology in existent life.

ii.

I yet think nearly the time I did lines off my boyfriend's dick. We oasis't been together in several years, but at the time we were post original breakup, still emotionally involved, across-state-lines booty calls. We met at a hotel room one night, just for fun. I wore lingerie, he tied me up, and I did coke off his blooper before I blew him.

I don't even like cocaine, but I liked it that night.

3.

I had sexual activity with two Bangkok hookers, without a condom. I came within ane of them while the other was sucking my balls. This was the greatest sexual experience of my life, and I regret nothing.

4.

I similar to lick toilet seats in women's public bathrooms. If I see a toilet seat that looks like its pretty clean has no stains on it, I'll give it a quick lick. Oh and merely in women's bathrooms. I try to only do it when I know it volition be empty or if Im worried about getting caught, I accept the alibi that Ill but say I thought it was a mens bathroom.

Simply reason I do information technology is considering information technology gets me off, when I get home I masturbate to the idea, knowing the types of dissimilar women that have sat on at that place. I know its a filthy habit, but I cant really become sick from information technology or annihilation, so Im not too worried.

5.

Me and my ex-girlfriends mom hooked up two days after we broke up. I was going to get some stuff I left there and her mum made a pass at me so i went with it — it's happened half-dozen or vii times now and I recollect I may similar her more then i always similar her daughter, her mum is 55 and I'm xix btw.

6.

I had sex with my friends 17yr old brother. But expect. There's more. Let me start off by saying I'm only 20 and the historic period of consent is 16 in my state. But he was a very close friends younger blood brother, I take always been attracted to him. My friend (Neil) and his girlfriend wanted to go camping and invited me forth, they told me I would share a tent with the brother (lets call him Carl) Not a problem, I thought I could command myself.

Well, they didn't tell me that another friend of ours (Gail) would be sharing the tent with u.s.. Okay, that helps with the urge to bone Carl. Well, information technology was kind of cold, and so I convinced Carl to spoon up behind me. Gail had fell asleep. Carl got a little touchy, I got a little touchy, information technology lead to me riding him into the footing with Gail asleep not 3ft from united states. She's comatose, and then no biggie right? Gail admitted to me the next morning that she wasn't comatose and had masturbated to us having sex. Nobody has told Neil that I slept with his blood brother.

seven.

I more than likely just killed someone. I was driving along the freeway and someone tried to commit suicide on my automobile. Fairly long story but I am non at fault and he was rushed to the infirmary with a very minimal hazard of life. Tonight I killed someone.

8.

I'thou in a longterm sexual relationship with my brother. We've been sexually agile with ane another for nearly ten years (he's my fraternal twin), and although we've lived together throughout that flow, for whatever reason no ane has always seemed to find anything strange nigh the fact, or that neither of the states is interested in dating other people.

Lately I know he'southward been playing with the idea of moving to the other side of the country, which would really be far away from everyone we know. We could really make a new beginning, and introduce ourselves to people as bf/gf, every bit opposed to blood brother and sis, and needing to exist and so cautious about what nosotros practise in public.

Which would be… astonishing. But and so both of u.s.a. would need to come upwards with fake stories and maintain a unlike identity, so no one would suspect? I don't know. Information technology'southward both heady and terrifying.

ix.

I'one thousand 37. I have been married for 16 years, nosotros take three kids. My wife is the most fake, two-faced person I have ever met. She is constantly gossiping near people with friends, and and so nearly those friends once they're not around.

The thing that pisses me off the well-nigh near her is how she treats our kids. She volition never fix meals (even though I work in a successful career and support the family unit). Also, she's really short with them and just … mean. She'll telephone call them names, and every time she interacts with them, there is this edge in her voice. I'k pretty sure all my kids accept a totally fucked upwards idea of what a mom should be at this point.

Every time I try and talk to her nearly anything I'k unhappy with she gets super defensive and goes into bitch mode.

I am a very patient person, just after 16 years of dealing with this I have had enough. I've tried keeping it together for the kids because I know she would exist an even worse mom on her own.

I tin't even stand beingness around her anymore. She's lucky I take kids with her, or I'd be gone tomorrow.

ten.

I hate being married! My husband is a whinny asshole! Everyone looks in from the outside, and sees a perfect couple. We are the kind of couple, that other couples wish to be like. I'm told how lucky I am, and etc. I look so happy, and and so in dear! In reality, I'k so sick of being married! All my husband does is complain, popular pills, and nag. He is emotionless unless he's fucked on some kind of pain pill that makes him feel skillful, and I'm sick of it! I have been looking on craigslist for a roommate. Information technology's a difficult choice, because I exercise love him I just don't want to be with him anyone.

11.

Disgusted in myself. I gave oral to my boss for a promotion. Told my beau and he's breaking up with me. Sad role is, dominate quit, so naught came out of it. He moved back to his dwelling land of Arab republic of egypt to retire, so null I can do most it, not that I would even desire to do something well-nigh it, I don't want the added stress. There goes 4 years relationship down the drain.

12.

My roommate had sexual activity last night with her swain, thinking I was asleep. I was awake, and watching. I felt perverted virtually it, but I couldn't help but watch. information technology wasn't even a sexual thing for me. I simply thought it was interesting, I estimate…

13.

I hate everyone for having love / sex lives. My friends grow distant every bit I become less of a priority, I meet people enjoying that special kind of relationship around me, for all my life, and my disability to procure i has created a very deep resentment, and I hate feeling that way.

14.

I'm a well known American film actor and I'm a closeted homosexual. I will non reveal who I've worked with or what I've starred in obviously, every bit I don't want to be identified. I love my career, and I know I would lose my leading man status if I ever came out. I feel terribly guilty near many dissimilar things.

Outset of all, I feel like I'm misleading my fans. I know a lot of women picket my movies to spotter me, and part of that is fantasy, and I feel similar information technology's all based on a lie. They practice a lot market place analysis in Hollywood. I go told almost which demographics I do well with, and I experience like I'k misleading so many people, or letting them down.

I am dating some other well known personality, and we've been publicly together for a while at present. I know she expects to get married, the printing expect u.s. to get married, but of grade this would be a great disservice to her. Truth be told I recall she knows. She is a wonderful adult female and a wonderful person and I don't deserve someone as loving and trusting in my life, and I truly do love her, but I'g not in dear with her, and sexual activity with her, despite her beauty, is difficult for me.

I also feel terribly guilty considering I know there are and so many gay kids out there and I feel similar by not coming out, and not providing that public display of being gay and being successful I'm letting them down. Public figures like Ellen DeGeneres coming out when I was younger made a huge difference to me, and I feel like I should be paying it forward, but I'm too afraid of my whole life being ruined.

I've only told a few people. I've been with two men since my career has started. Both accept been, thankfully, very discrete. My two best friends from earlier I became mainstream know, and have been supportive. I've told two gay actors who take come out because I trusted they would keep it to themselves, having been in the aforementioned position. They were comforting and told me to do what I needed to exercise, but it didn't assuage my guilt at all. I tested the water with my agent, who basically told me "Faggots don't brand it in this boondocks," and then went on to basically explain that he would never represent a gay human being considering the effort versus the coin only makes it not worth it to him. It frankly terrifies me. I just wanted to get information technology out there.

15.

I lost my virginity to an escort terminal night. I'm 25 years former (turning 26 in September) and I simply had sexual practice with a woman for the first time last dark. Loneliness is not an effect. I decided it was something I had to try before I get onetime so for two weeks I've been searching for the right escort. I'1000 non going to give any details but after terminal dark I believe I fabricated a correct selection. Washed lots of things I never did before. I would definitely go to her again only non until at least two months because I don't want to arrive an expensive addiction.

All I tin say is that it's pretty damn easy to lose your virginity and information technology's non that much of an accomplishment compared to getting a degree or travelling to new places. I take much more respect for other virgins who have more self control than I practise.

The other mean solar day, I was raking leaves in my backyard when I noticed that 1 of our trees had a perfectly sized hole for my penis. I knew that if I went in without any protection I would hurt myself, so I went and got a condom out of my room.

I went back into my backyard (my parents weren't dwelling house at the time) and put the rubber on my penis. I started to stick information technology in the hole a few times to get a feel for it, and it only hurt a little flake. So I proceeded to do this until my safe fell off.

The only problem is that it fell off during the point of no return and I couldn't aid but proceed going.

Then long story brusk, my dick is very scraped up from this and I'k not certain what to do. It's been bleeding for a couple of days at present. I'm as well embarrassed to tell anyone, only it hurts so much I can barely even walk because information technology rubs against my pants.

18.

I was in the bathroom at the library trying to poop. I've been ill lately so my bowel movements have been actually irregular. My breadbasket was killing me merely I just couldn't become annihilation out. (Information technology's about to get really bad) Id heard y'all can sometimes go yourself going if you massage the expanse or pull something out. (Gross I know) So I tried that and sure enough I felt like I could pull something out.

When I did, it got stuck to my hand and I basically freaked out. I tried to go it off my paw, just I spazzed and flicked the poop off my hand, into the air and over into the stall next to me :( Worst function, a woman was in the stall. I didn't wait around to discover out what happened next because I ran out the door. I really hope she didn't notice, but I tin't believe anyone wouldn't notice poop falling into their stall :(

19.

I slept with my brother on New Years Eve.

We were drinking with our common friends at a new years party. Everyone was kind of off doing their own thing. My brother was sitting on a bed and I say down next to him. I (innocently) had my manus on his knew/thigh equally we were talking and before I knew it, we were groping each other and kissing like crazy. Nosotros were both really drunk equally I said before. We oasis't spoken since this happened, only exchanged odd glances at each other. I can simply hope that I don't go pregnant seeing how we didn't have any protection.

20.

I regularly hire an escort to pose equally my girlfriend.

Four years ago, I hired an escort off Craigslist to accompany me at a nuptials. I'm such a fucking introverted loser that at that place is a 0% chance of me securing a date usually, and then I resorted to hiring a girl named "Sandy" to spend a day with me with the promise she would be well fed and would not have to fuck me. I initially thought I'd allow some people in on it as a joke, but I was worried it'd achieve the wrong people, then Sandy became my girlfriend for the night.

Considering I'm all the same a fucking loser, Sandy has become a staple in my life since then. I run into her every now and then for corporate functions, parties, et cetera. She's not my "girlfriend" anymore but "female friend" – AKA "fuck buddy" I don't fuck. That's the perception. I actually know her real name now, have been to her house and we occasionally text each other funny pictures. She likes playing with my macaw Hotdog and is the person who taught him how to say "Woof! I'one thousand a dog!"

We even buy each other birthday gifts, also.

I would probably have sex with Sandy, but yes, if y'all correctly absorbed the above paragraph, I am friendzoned past a hooker.

Luckily for her she cleaned her life up and is some kind of makeup creative person for infomercials, but I still enjoy the privilege of paying her $200 to become out to events with me. That's $300 cheaper than it used to exist.

I have not had sex with anyone since coming together Sandy and spend my days ironing shirts, cleaning and playing with my bird. I take no life at all. Fuck everything. I'm living some kind of prevarication and it has cost me effectually $seven,000.

21.

I fuck Watermelons. It's pretty ill I know. I purchase watermelons, cut holes in them, and fuck them. Im ashamed and I call up my girlfriend might find out.

22.

I lied about my work history, experience, and degrees to land my job. I never graduated college. In fact, I barely went to a community higher before dropping out. Before working for the company I do now, I never had a job higher than 3rd key manager for retail stores.

I was unemployed and really starting to stress out almost finding a job before getting evicted. So one dark, in a bout of low, I fabricated upwards a fake resume. I gave myself awesome jobs, gave myself a degree from a decent college. Made up some references. Basically fabricated the perfect degree. I then submitted information technology to what was a dream chore for than.

I got an interview. At this point I was thinking it would be a dandy story to tell me buddies subsequently bombing the interview. But I didn't. Information technology went perfectly. I'g telling you that I could have washed that interview 1000 different times and it would have never come off better. I was just on fire that 24-hour interval and they ended up offer me the job.

So I accepted. It was for a bacon that was nigh three times I had ever made in my life. I figured at this point what was the worst that could happen? Possibly I'll get a calendar week or two of paychecks before firing me. Simply that didn't happen.

I've been promoted four times since and so, after starting off making around $60,000 a year (nigh $40,000 a year more then I ever made before) I now make over vi figures a year. Earlier this job I never had a job outside of retail. I turned in the resume more as a joke so annihilation else and information technology kept snowballing.

23.

My married woman and I married in the jump of 2010 and nosotros have a great marriage on the surface, all the same that is not the case. My wife cheated on me a niggling later a year of wedlock but we got through it. So it happened over again and I asked her to go out our home and she temporarily moved dorsum in with her begetter.

My wife would try to contact me and try to work things out only I refused to answer. She texted me i day saying she needed to come past the business firm to get her dress and I finally responded and told her I would get out her stuff exterior and she could come selection information technology upwardly so I wouldn't accept to encounter her. She disagreed because nosotros don't live in the best neighborhood and it's likely her stuff could become stolen. She told me her father would come past to option her clothes up and I agreed.

My wife's father is openly gay. He and his wife divorced when my wife was a kid considering of information technology. My wife'south female parent left and was never heard from once again. When my father in law came to pick up her clothes he also asked for her laptop which I had no idea where it was. He helped me search for it and in one case institute it he left. The side by side day I got a text message from him saying he needed to get the laptops charger so I told him he could selection information technology upwardly tomorrow. When he came over he seemed a fiddling off to me. He asked me how I was doing and I told him the truth, that I was devastated and felt completely betrayed past his girl. This was the commencement time I had ever discussed how I honestly felt near everything. I broke down and started crying.

Her father gave me a hug and I didn't experience then alone anymore. I don't know why but I had the urge to kiss him. I don't consider myself gay but for some reason I wanted to kiss a man, then I did. He seemed surprised but strangely, he didn't pull away. We kissed for at to the lowest degree half an hour. For the first time in months I didn't feel so alone. I knew he was hard and I knew I was too, one thing led to another and we had sex.

We take had sexual practice 7 times since November 2012 and no ane knows. I accept legitimate feelings for him and he says he feels the same. My married woman, who I am still legally married to, still lives with her male parent and has no idea. We haven't divorced because she refuses to sign the papers and completly ignores it when i bring up the topic. She tells me she wants to be with me only I don't feel the aforementioned anymore.

I but needed to finally bluster and become this off my chest.

24.

A long fourth dimension ago with my (now ex)beau, we were having sexual practice and I already had a bit of breadbasket ache. Anyway I was on acme and it felt actually practiced and I estimate I lost a bit of control? Anyhow I diarrhea'd a flake on him and it STUNK up the car (we were having car sexual activity) and I tried to embrace it up past blowing him so he wouldn't run into brown on himself when he got home.. Nosotros never talked about the stink or anything.. I don't know if he knows, hopefully he just thinks I let one rip during sex merely it was much too smelly for only a fart I think..

Disgusting, I know.

25.

I accept shoplifted thousands of dollars of clothing and make-up. I am a 17 twelvemonth erstwhile girl. I am a frequent shoplifter. Over the years, I have shoplifted thousands of dollars of cosmetics from Sephora and drugstores. I have fifty-fifty begun to shoplift clothing. Today I shoplifted 4 sweaters from J coiffure, three lipsticks from Sephora, and 3 pairs of underwear from Macy's. Information technology'south like a game, it gives me a rush. I look innocent and act polite, so nobody ever suspects me of being a lifter, and thus I accept never gotten caught. But I know I tin can go caught very easily. I don't experience guilty for it somehow. I know that I should, merely I don't. I feel guilty for not feeling guilty.

26.

I am deeply, hopelessly in love with someone who doesn't even be. And to brand it that much worse, he'south an animated grapheme. I don't know how information technology happened, it only snuck upwards on me, I guess. I have dreams most him all the time; it's very baroque. Being this style makes me feel like shit, though. It's a weird thing to love an blithe character, nobody does stupid, weird, shitty things like that. Fucking shit, I accept no thought what to do.

27.

I am sexually attracted to animals. I take known that I am a zoophile since almost 16. I accept never engaged in bestiality considering fortunately, a big function of me still knows this is wrong. I don't need cloth to be sexually explicit, simply seeing images of various animals is plenty to excite me. I often masturbate to videos of animals mating or pictures of their genitalia.

Don't really know what to await, maybe someone here knows if treatment is possible and where/how to seek it? I'm non really interested in therapy as I don't think at that place'southward any "talking through" this.

28.

I like to sleep in my own female ejaculate! Most nights I drink a lot of water before I go to bed, I then masturbate until I squirt on my bed, information technology usually takes effectually 3-4 squirts to cover most of the bed. I discovered I enjoyed this by accident around a yr ago, I have never told anybody almost this, because I feel it's probably not normal.

29.

I killed a man and wasn't charged. When I was 19 I was at a party, pretty pissed. I went outside to take a pee, and I heard crying and arguing. At first I thought it was a squabbling couple, however I drunkenly clued on that it was a pretty serious. I stumbled effectually the corner, behind a shed, to observe a guy I didn't know forcibly kissing a drunk crying girl, who I'd seen earlier that night. At kickoff I simply asked what was going on and he told me it was fine and to go. She asked me to help and they started arguing. I went to pull him off her and he punched me. We got into a punch on equally the daughter tried to break us autonomously. He punched me several times in the confront and by this point I was boozer, febrile and furious. I went nuts. I pinned him down and hit him with a pot that was behind the shed too. He wriggled around and started foaming at the mouth, coughing up claret, I went into shock. She started screaming and shaking him. He fitted for nearly thirty seconds and and so stopped. I felt numb, sick and sober. I started to freak and chosen for help. I ran inside. I don't really remember the rest. The ambulance came and and so did the police. He died iii days afterward of all-encompassing encephalon damage. I was charged with manslaughter but was acquitted on the grounds of self defence in 2012. Turns out the gars was the girls fellow. I tin can justify what I did to myself just still I feel guilty. I don't call back I should be in jail, but I wish I had gone back inside that night

thirty.

I discovered my dad's secret Facebook account.

I was only in my dad's room helping him with his work on MS Word. We were halfway through and he said that he was going to go upstairs and get some refreshments.

He left and I stayed in the room and decided to open my Facebook. Turns out someone had already been logged in and had a weird proper noun unknown to me (and a dp of a cartoon guy). Anyways being the little snoop I've always been, I clicked on the notifications and it redirected me to pictures to mainly African women – and I noticed that with this account, several comments were made on previous occasions nigh their bodies in sexual and lewd ways.

Feeling a bit sick, I checked the account information – and low and behold, this account was registered nether my dad's email. I was about to log out when this woman messaged the account speaking of my dad in a really up close and personal manner (read: sexting). I scrolled upward to meet the past history of their conversations and basically, my dad has been having cyber affairs with not just this woman, but with several. :'(

I physically felt sick and apace shut the browser. He came back down and I simply couldn't look the same at him anymore. I don't know what I should exercise. I oasis't told anyone – it is my fault for going through his private information and I experience really bad – ughhhh this sucks so much.

31.

I am leaving my girlfriend this week. My story is too long, so, hither's TL;DR: Girlfriend was raped and she's now pregnant. She wants to keep it and believe that we could exist great parents. I don't believe her because we are only two poor students and I don't want to make any sacrifice for someone else child. She doesn't even want to report her rapist because her past drug problems could cause her to lose/share the custody and there'due south no show to convict her rapist. I take no say in her decision to keep it, and I respect her right, but I have the right to walk away. Now my guilty is fierce me autonomously for choosing to leaving a person who I loved for 3 years in the worst possible state of affairs.

32.

I work at an oil refinery. I get paid actress to dispose of waste in an estuary at dark

36.

I would give anything to be direct. I tin't expect into my future and see myself romantically happy. That is a painful thought to reckon with. I would be happier were I straight. People who deny this are blinded past a construct of pride. Sure, people observe partners that suit them and live happy romantic lives, but it is always in spite of their sexuality.

37.

I jerked off for v hours and then passed out. I have an event with jacking off, I do it about 3 times a twenty-four hours. Today, my parents went to go see some indie film that was playing in some theater a 2 hour drive away. I thought to myself "Cool, I can invite friends over smoke some weed, I have the whole business firm to myself." People don't respond to my text, I become the urge the crush off. I determine to go past my limit. I edge for about 5 hours maybe. I take over twenty videos on screen and am switching through the tabs. I start to experience light headed but continue going difficult and stiff. I before long pass out, I don't autumn asleep I blackness out. I wake up with this sock COVERED in my juices.

38.

I am a single 25 twelvemonth old male person and moved into my apartment about a year ago and now I am having regular sex with my 66 year former widow female person neighbour.

I met her the same day I moved in, she was very friendly, welcoming me to the apartment block with drinks and sandwiches for myself and a friend helping me move my stuff.

She always said hullo and we would stop to chat in the passing. I helped her move some furniture around and with some decorating she was attempting to do herself, and so helped with some shelves, etc.

Somewhen she invited me over for dinner and we ended the night in her bed and I now regularly go through to her apartment on a Tuesday and Th evening where she cooks for me and nosotros have sexual practice before I go back to my own apartment.

Nosotros accept not really discussed what kind of a human relationship this is although I know neither of us take told any one else and she e'er asks about whatsoever girls I have been with recently (always looking for those juicy details).

I've always had flake of thing for older women and she is the kinkiest adult female I have ever been with. For now I am really enjoying life.

39.

I wish my son would die. I have three sons. My oldest Alex and youngest Cam are wonderful boys- sweet and smart and funny. They are such caring boys. I am proud to be their female parent. They will be do good things in the world. I beloved them.

But and then at that place is my son Ben*. He is fourteen and he terrifies me. I was raped 1 night jogging, trying to lose baby weight from my oldest son. The man was eventually defenseless, later he raped a dozen other women. I don't personally believe in abortion, I used to be a proponent of nurture vs. nature, and we couldn't exist sure whether the baby was the rapists or my husband.

So I had the baby. And I loved him. I did nothing different. But the older he got the more I noticed that something wasn't right. He never learned to play well with others smaller than him. Those bigger, similar his brother, he was fine with. Merely if you lot put him with a smaller kid, he'd be unbearably cruel. Penalisation only fabricated him be subtle.

He notwithstanding terrorizes his younger blood brother. He'due south in therapy and has been diagnosed with an alphabet of symptoms, he started going when he was 7 and kept stealing lighters. Despite existence bright, he does poorly in school- in elementary school his teacher cried and said that he tortured her. She was a new instructor and he was big xi year one-time who taunted her and she idea only couldn't prove ripped her posters and ruined other things. That was just the beginining. I'thou constantly at the school for some behavioral problem. It'southward e'er heresay and I've always told myself that kids tin lie.. merely at present I'm getting chosen in because he's become aggressive with girls. And I now what he will become. I met what he'll go on a running trail.

He is broken and I don't think anything tin can set up him. He'due south so big, I'm now terrified to be left lone with him- considering when he has a rage I can't stop him.

He is going to practice bad things. I created this monster and he is going to hurt other people. I won't be able to cease him. I sometimes wish he'd die in a car wreck, before he hurts anyone else and while he'south notwithstanding young plenty where people will recall him fondly.

xl.

I could have saved my not bad'due south life, simply I let him die.

I grew up in a fairly small town and from simple through high schoolhouse I had the aforementioned bully that I will call D. D would always option on me and beat me up when ever he got the gamble. He, for what e'er reason, merely wanted to make my life hell.

During our junior year of high school we both got our drivers licensed around the aforementioned fourth dimension and we both drove our cars down the same two lane canton road to get habitation and every day D would endeavour to race me, or swerve into my lane to become me to slam on my breaks or throw something at my car. He did this up through our Senior year of high school until he died.

It was vii years ago today, we were both driving home from school and D was once more existence an asshole and was trying to race me habitation. That day I decided to try to trounce him and go on him from getting in forepart of me. Nosotros were approaching a sharp corner and I slowed down allowing him the take chances to pass in forepart of me. At the aforementioned fourth dimension another car with a boozer driver was coming the reverse way and lost command through the turn. He slammed into D'due south car right in the driver's side.

D lost command of his car and went down the beach into a tree. I swerved to avoid the crash. I kept driving. I didn't cease. I felt similar he deserved it and he should die for all the torment he caused me.

D had suffered multiple injuries and internal bleeding. It wasn't for another xxx minutes before another vehicle came along and stopped. Information technology was my dad that stopped, a county sheriff.

He knew who it was when he stopped. He had delt with D's dad a few times for being a boozer. He knew who D was and that D picked on me. He still tried to save D's life. It was too lilliputian too late. D died in my dad's arms. Thought Catalog Logo Mark

scottpasto1951.blogspot.com

Source: https://thoughtcatalog.com/clint-conway/2016/08/40-real-people-confess-the-fucked-up-shit-theyve-never-told-a-soul-until-now/

0 Response to "Oh No It Happened Again She s Cool Shes Hot Shes My Friend"

Post a Comment

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel